Nov 4, 2011

FAQ

How often does Hush update?
 I try for every Saturday, however I make no such promises during exams and finals. I wish I could play it cool and say I have a very devil may care attitude towards school, but no. Priorities.

Did we seriously just have a few hundred year time lapse in the story?
We did- But have no fear, some stuff goes down and most of the story will still be taking place with past themes and settings. 

Is this comic available in print?
Yes and no? There is no 'store' currently up, though I do have hard copies of this comic and the side comic 'Good Knight Sweet Prince' which I sell at conventions.

I noticed a typo (not really a question, but a valid happening).
Oh geez, please tell me if you see one. They sneak in now and then.

Is there going to be more man sex?
*cough*

Is Sen going to be a little kid for the whole comic?
Nope. In fact around page 50  we get our narration thrown into current day and he will be a man with facial hair and everything.

Why does Jami have horns?
Long story short? check out the notes page here.

Does Jami come back?
I can't tell you, that would be cheating.

Is this comic ok for all ages?
No. Hush is recommended for ages 14+ and contains (in varying amounts): Violence, mild language, horror, traces of peanuts, strong themes, peril, fantasy cannibalism, side boob, kissing, some comic mischief and suggestive themes (ie: some of that aforementioned kissing is between MEN)



Any other questions?
Feel free to ask, I am a super friendly person. You can ask in the comments or email me at reuel.c.owen@gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. Curse those peanuts. There in everything!

    ReplyDelete